Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yet another chinese fire drill

Tonight at 6:00PM Mr. Beckham called me. He apologized for calling late and told me that he had talked to Cable/Dahmer and that the service manager told him that he was indeed mistaken and the fixes that he had told Mr. Beckham that were available for my care were actually for the Traverse. I reminded Mr. Beckham that that is what I told him when he recommended that I go get the fixes. He said Cable/Dahmer told him that I shouldn't use my charger in the car while starting it but that it would work fine and was safe to use once the car was started. Once again I asked him if he knew how they arrived at that solution and then told him because that was the way I described the problem to them and to me that is NO solution. He then told me that Cable/Dahmer had been unable to reproduce the problem with my NAV unit so as far as they were concerned there was no problem with it and that they were now done fixing my vehicle. I asked Mr. Beckham so now where does that leave me? The NAV unit re-boot is intermittent but still a problem I told him it had just happened again on Friday. He then suggested we try another dealership. I told him I would make an appointment with Greg Chevrolet the next day and asked Mr. Beckham to call me back tomorrow so I could tell him what time my appointment was.

No comments:

Post a Comment