Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Dealer Service New hope?

This morning I set up an appointment with Greg Chevrolet. The service person I talked to was very friendly. I explained the issues such a s the power-point and the NAV unit rebooting. I also asked if they would go ahead and do the transmission software update that was in the TSB issued on 10/1/09 he asked me if I was experiencing the problems that the TSB fixed. I told him that the car does downshift at what I considered inopportune times. He asked me when I wanted to bring it in and I told him Monday 10/12/09 would work for me. He said ok and put me down for theat morning. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they might find a fix Cable/Dahmer didn't. I can't help but wonder though if Mr. Beckham from GM doesn't have some ulterior motive in sending me to another dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment