Friday, October 2, 2009

Called Cable/Dahmer

Evidently I wasn't clear enough when I gave John my name and phone number and told him to have Justin call me back. So at 5:00PM I decided to call Cable/Dahmer and ask for Justin who tells me nobody had given him the message to call him. I explain to Justin that I was told I needed to bring the vehicle to then to apply the software update for my vehicle. I then asked him about the TSB for the software update and he told me he would look it up. He then told me that there was no TSB issued for the Radio/NAV system and he wasn't quite sure what Mr. Beckham was talking about. He told me there was a TSB issued for my Equinox on 10/01/09 regarding a software update for my motor and transmission but since I hadn't reported those problems I probably wouldn't need it. When I asked him if was to address the downshifting issue with the transmission he said yes. I told him I had that problem but I didn't think it was really that big of a deal and I wanted to get my electronic stuff fixed first. I told him Mr. Beckham was supposed to call me back on Tuesday next week and I would once again ask him to clarify where he got the info that there was a fix because I didnt want to drive 75 miles down and 75 miles back from the dealer only to confirm what he had just told me on the phone. I thanked Justin for his help and hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment