Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Called GM

This morning I called GM and I couldn't find Mr. Beckham's extension number so I let it go to the GM customer service operator. I told the person I was talking to that I had a case number and I had been working with Larry Beckham ond just needed to be put through to his extension to leave a message. He asked me for the case number and told me to please hold for 3 to 5 minutes while he reviewed my case. He then comes back and tells me that "Mr. Larry" would be calling me back tomorrow. I asked to be put through to his voice mail to leave a message and he told me "Mr. Larry" would be calling me back on 10/01/09 between the hours of 12PM and 2PM. I asked him if he knew why "Mr. Beckham" did not call me when he was scheduled to on 9/28/09 he said he would transfer me to "Mr. Larry's" voicemail. I then left Mr. Beckham a message asking him to call me back and asking why he didn't on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment